Summer is rapidly approaching, have you made your travel plans yet? We are in the process of finalizing our summer itinerary. One of the venues included in our summer must stops is Legoland Florida, since we had such a great time there back in January while exploring Legoland’s new Lego Ninjago world. Of course, now that their beach retreat additions, we might have to stay a few extra days to enjoy the amenities.
(Photo credit/ LOCK + LAND, Chip Litherland for LEGOLAND Florida Resort)
Filled with creative LEGO® theming inside and out, the village-style vacation resort features brightly colored bungalows grouped into 13 horseshoe-shaped “coves” named after popular LEGO Minifigures. Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, 83 bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. They’re an ideal solution for families and groups traveling together, or for those seeking a fun new way to vacation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. Each cove has its own outdoor play area within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, where mom and dad can relax while kids romp and run. Let’s explore some of the other additions at the LEGOLAND® Florida Beach Retreat area:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike. A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building station where kids can contribute their original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the site.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the LEGOLAND Florida theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
Sound like fun. Now, just to wait a few more week and we are off to have fun around our state. If you need additional information about Legoland Florida, visit the Legoland Florida Webpage here.
Disclosure: I was provided with the information in this post by LEGOLAND® Florida. No compensation was received.