Heading to the central Florida area this holiday season? Check out 3 Reasons to Visit LEGOLAND Florida at the Holidays.
3 Reasons to Visit LEGOLAND Florida at the Holidays
Visiting LEGOLAND® Florida Resort now will be even more awesome this holiday season with three exclusive VIP experiences. Guests can enjoy private time with LEGO® characters, delicious desserts, a beautiful family photo and an opportunity to create a special LEGO model with one of our Master Model Builders. It also offers currently and for the future, an amazing lineup of great family events during the holiday seasons as well as throughout the entire year.
During our popular Christmas Bricktacular event, the Santa’s Workshop VIP experience lets guests create a unique LEGO keepsake with a Master Model Builder, meet LEGO Santa or LEGO Toy Soldier, enjoy hot chocolate and cookies, and receive a beautiful family photo. The remaining dates for the Santa’s Workshop VIP experience remaining are only Dec. 9, 10, 16, 17, 23-25, 2-4 p.m., and the cost is $45 per person, plus tax.
- Nine dates:
- Dec. 2-3 (Saturday & Sunday) o Dec. 9-10 (Saturday & Sunday) o Dec. 16-17 (Saturday & Sunday) o Dec. 23-25 (Saturday-Monday)
- Don’t miss our dazzling, 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree outside Market Restaurant, which comes alight several times each evening with a beautiful combination of synchronized lights and favorite holiday music, plus an occasional snow flurry!
- Say hello to LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier
- Send letters to the North Pole and hear stories told by Mrs. Claus
- Capture precious memories at our one-of-a-kind photo ops, including a life-size Santa, sleigh and reindeer made out of thousands of LEGO bricks, and – new this year – from inside a giant snow globe or with our giant LEGO Christmas wreath
- Help us create a giant LEGO mosaic and look for Santa’s LEGO elf hiding in the theme park
- Enjoy classic Christmas songs performed by the returning LEGO Brickettes
Exclusive VIP Experience
Dec. 26-30; 5-7 p.m.
On the first five dates of our Kids’ New Year’s Party, VIP guests will enjoy exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO characters during a high-energy indoor dance party and delicious treats at our mini dessert buffet. Then end the evening with premium, reserved seating for our fireworks spectacular over Lake Eloise! Each family will receive a group photo and every child will receive a LEGO minifigure. The cost is $65 per person, plus tax.
Sunday, Dec. 31; 6-8 p.m.
On New Year’s Eve, you’ll enjoy our hottest, hippest VIP party as we ring in 2018! Get the fun started at our indoor dessert-and-dance party, where you’ll enjoy delicious treats at our mini dessert buffet and exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO characters. Then you’ll move to Pirates’ Cove where you’ll receive premium, reserved seating for our biggest, boldest fireworks spectacular of the year! Each family will receive a group photo and every child will receive a LEGO minifigure. The cost is $75 per person, plus tax.
Kids’ New Year’s Party
- Six dates:
- Dec. 26-30 (Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.) o Sunday, Dec. 31 (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Move it, groove it, shake, shimmy and slide at our kid-friendly DJ dance party from 5-7 p.m. in the theme’s park’s LEGO Technic area.
- End the night with our 7 p.m. fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise; before showtime, pick up a free pair of viewing glasses to see a special LEGO surprise in every burst
- Locate the missing clocks throughout MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- Brick by brick, build a giant New Year’s-themed LEGO mosaic with us
- On Sunday, Dec. 31 only, join us as we drop a giant LEGO brick while we count down to 2018 at the kid-friendly time of 8 p.m., followed by our biggest fireworks show of the year!
- Meanwhile, most of the Christmas Bricktacular fun continues Dec. 26-31, including the tree lighting ceremony, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier meet-and-greets and our awesome family photo ops
Disclosure: I was provided with the information in this post by LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. No compensation was received.